Another great experience speaking at Affiliate Summit West 2020
Last month, I had the honor to speak at Affiliate Summit West. Up to this point, most of my speaking opportunities allowed me to comfortably check my notes from my computer. Not this time! It was time for the big boy stage.
In my session, I highlight nine software tools I use on a daily basis to run affiliate programs. This presentation is a taste of what affiliate managers learn in Performance Marketing Manager.
Check out the presentation here:
I love speaking at conferences and enjoy spreading the good word about affiliate marketing. If you are looking for a speaker at your event to teach affiliate marketing best practices, please fill out the form here and we can schedule a time to discuss further.
Tools suggested in this presentation:
- Similar Sites: discover the best websites and explore competitor and related sites with this tool.
- Hunter.io: an email hunter tool that helps marketers find the contact information associated with any domain.
- Calendly: a calendar and scheduling tool that helps you schedule meetings without the back-and-forth emails.
- IPVanish: a VPN service based in the United States.
- Loom: a video messaging tool that helps you get your message across through instantly shareable videos.
- Buzzstream: web-based software that helps the world's best marketers promote their products, services and content to build links, buzz, and brands.
- TextExpander: an app that lets you summon up content with a couple of keystrokes. The content is anything you save—words, phrases, paragraphs, images—and assign an abbreviation for.
- Brandverity: analyzes thousands of SERPs in different geographic locations throughout the day and then provides an actionable report of violations.
- SEMRush: an all-in-one tool suite for improving online visibility and discovering marketing insights.